(metal-working, electrical production, service centre)
For the scope of business it is engaged in, K&K TECHNOLOGY a.s. has extensive production facilities available that include metal-working (including production of structures), electrical production, service centre and other complementary activities and services. The capacities and production facilities of this centre are used not only for the Group’s own needs to implement projects but are also offered to firms and individuals.
The mechanical equipment and the personnel employed make it possible to:-
- prepare designs, calculations and documentation for steel structures and products, as well as electrical switchboards;
- CNC machine for water jet cutting
- produce structures and parts of 11 and 17 grade steels;
- carry out welding works using the MIG-MAG, TIG and coated electrode methods;
- cut sheet metal of thickness up to 16 mm and width up to 3 m;
- bend sheet metal of thickness up to 16 mm and width up to 4 m;
- bend rolls of sheet metal of thickness up to 12 mm and width up to 2 m;
- carry out minor metal-working works;
- work with external subjects on hot-dip galvanizing and varnishing surface treatment;
- produce electrical switchboards, distribution and control boxes, etc.
The K&K TECHNOLOGY a.s. service centre offers:-
- tank gas-tightness measurement;
- selling products from the stock;
- mowing and cleaning lawns and vegetation;
- common joiner’s and carpenter’s works.
The metal-working production quality reflects the many years of experience in customized production for a wide range of customers and is based on the possession of the general TZÚS Praha certificate for production control system.